The Foundation works in the following areas:
- Promotion of gender equity in education.
- Provision of policies and programs for equal educational opportunities.
- Removal of cultural barriers on women's education.
- Supporting equitable resource allocation.
- Promoting math education for young women.
Our organization seeks street women and offer them temporal support, training, and rehabilitation. The Let's Go Africa Foundation addresses the barriers and challenges that prevent girls from gaining an education; these include certain religious practices, early marriages, and pregnancy. The Foundation also offers skills and training, thus providing economic opportunity and independence for uneducated women. We endeavor to let these disadvantaged women define their own destiny and establish independent careers for themselves.
ERADICATING SOCIAL INJUSTICE AGAINST WOMEN/GIRLS IN AFRICA
SUPPORT FOR GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL IN LUBUMBASHI, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO.
DEVELOPING PROGRAMS FOR SCHOOL GIRLS IN NORTHERN GHANA